H Johnson and Son, or as it is known more locally Johnsons Jewellers, is regarded as one of the premier jewellers in the Midlands.
It is not simply a seller of jewellery, but prides itself on the product knowledge of its staff and the specialist services and advice they offer.
Johnsons was established in 1897 by Harold Johnson and was sited in the Abbey Green area of Nuneaton. The shop was moved after the War to its current Queens Road site.
Today the company is run by Robert Johnson, Robert’s wife Pam and their daughters Libby and Catherine. The business has expanded considerably over the years with improved window displays to exhibit even more fine jewellery and diamonds, which Robert and Libby purchase on their frequent visits to foreign trade fairs.
In addition to its fine collections of jewellery, Johnsons Jewellers has one of the largest selections of watches in the area. It sells as many as 17 watch brands, which include top international brands such as Rolex, Omega, Breitling and TAG Heuer.